Friday, December 26, 2014

A Few More Christmas Photos

We had to do Christmas a little different this year, because of work schedules and all.  Normally, we would get together on Christmas Eve to open gifts from extended family.  Then we'd have family time on Christmas morning, and go to Beverly's house for Christmas dinner. 

But this year, we just did it all on Christmas morning, after James woke up from his nap. 



Cody got just what every college student needs:  a microwave ramen cooker. 



Josh admiring Shelbi's bracelet.



Cody asked for a lot of movies. This is only two of the several that he received.



And he's turned into quite the coffee connoisseur.  This is called St. Nickerdoodle.  I think it was from my sister.  I'm not really sure. 



Josh and Shelbi were both quite taken with the hat I knit him. 


"Finally, a hat that will fit his big head," Shelbi said.

Speaking of Josh, he loves peanut butter, so Beverly got him two huge jars of it for his Christmas gift.

Dennise got a coffee maker.


She was thrilled with it.   It will come in quite handy in their house full of coffee drinkers. 

The flannel pants I give every couple of years are always popular.


Mike didn't get Christmas lights for a gift.  It was a couple of my uncle's pocket knives in the box. 


 And what would Christmas be without children? 


Cody and all his loot:


Here is my loot:


I got quite a bit of money this year, so I pooled it and bought myself a Kindle Fire.


But, like a knucklehead, I thought the cover I'd bought for my old Kindle would fit, so I didn't order one.


After I opened it, I discovered that said cover would not fit said new Kindle Fire.  I had some money left over, so I ordered a new one. 

In the meantime, I've been having fun figuring out all that I can do with it.  So far, I've mostly played games.  Oh, and read Shakespeare. 

Henry V to be exact. 

And that was Christmas 2014.  



No comments: