Thursday, May 01, 2014

Thor's Day

What is it about Thor's Day?

Or, if your ancestors weren't Vikings, what is it about Thursday?

It seems to be becoming a trend that every Thursday absolute mayhem descends at work.  And so it was on this Thor's Day.  I won't go into all the gory details.  Let's just say, it wasn't pretty.

Unlike Thor, who is.  


 But I made it through the day with the majority of my hair intact, and finally made it out to the pond to drown a few crickets.  


That's about all I did, too, was drown crickets.  I'm convinced there is a monster in that pond-- one who is very adept at removing crickets from fish hooks without getting caught.  He can disguise himself as a little bluish-silver fish. 

Then I came home and made some chicken and dumplins.  They were so good, I had a second helping for dessert.

They were so good, they almost made up for all the mayhem I had to deal with at work.

Almost. 

No comments: