Monday, November 17, 2008

Katie

has already lost her sweater.

Sigh...

They're just like kids, aren't they?


Post ball game post coming soon, but not tonight. Good thing I don't do this for a living. But then, if I did do this for a living, I wouldn't have to be wasting my day at work and not have time to do this, would I?

Tooth update: I went to the dentist Thursday, and I have to have a root canal. That is scheduled for this Friday down in Jackson. I offered to let Cody skip school and go with me, but he chose to go to school. Strange child, huh?

That's all, folks.

2 comments:

Sus said...

Poor Katie. She'll miss it, too. :(

Sorry you have to have a root canal, but glad that it will get fixed up and not hurt you anymore. And I don't really think Cody is weird -- how fun is it really to sit in a dentist waiting room? The girls are probably cuter at school. ;)

Becky G said...

Sus, I'll give you that, but I thought the proffered trip to the mall afterwards--and Barnes & Noble, Best Buy or wherever--might sway him. No dice. He doesn't want to lose his perfect attendance.