Saturday, September 02, 2006

You're Not Going to Believe This,

but one week after my burns, this is what they look like now. Here is the one on my face,

and the one on my stomach.
That one may leave a bit of a scar, but I don't think my face will scar at all. There is a small spot under my jaw that may scar, but it will be small and easily concealed with makeup.

Since today is also Saturday, it's time for:




We've finally gotten a break from the relentless heat. The highs have been in the upper 80s and low 90s, and breezy. It almost felt like fall was in the air.

The owner of the trailer place came out this evening and looked over the trailer site. Everything is all set for them to bring it out Tuesday. He marked where the front corners should be, and said there shouldn't be any problem getting it in. Then will come the hard part--moving! I have a little bit of a time constraint, since J doesn't want it sitting there too long, but at the same time, I don't want to take anything into my new house that I don't want to keep. I have a really hard time throwing perfectly good stuff away. I want to have a moving sale, but I can't imagine when I would have time to hold one. Becky T has offered to help me move because I let J dig a trench for her and didn't charge her anything. I figure it would have cost me the same amount of money to dig one trench as 20, so might as well get good use of the ditch witch while we had it. And I know their money is tight. Anyway, I may see if she will help me organize and hold a moving sale for a percentage of the profits.

Two more days...Woo Hoo!


2 comments:

Buck said...

Carly Simon Voice

Ann..TIS..ih..PAY...SHUN...

Ann..TIS..ih..PAY...SHUN!


/Carly Simon Voice

:-)

Becky G said...

It's making me wait....