Tuesday, July 17, 2018

More Experimenting

The subject of today's experiment is to see if I can post pictures from my Kindle. The one I posted yesterday had already been uploaded to the blog, so it was easy.   Now, I want to figure out how to upload one from my device. So here goes...


Cool! It worked!  I don't have a photo editing program on said Kindle, so I can't crop or adjust the colors. Basically, what you see is what you get. And it doesn't look like the camera is the greatest, but it'll do in a pinch.

Speaking of, after I signed off last night, I went back to Amazon and ordered the new Fire tablet. I'd gone to other websites and the really good tablets were way out of my budget. Of the affordable ones, the Fire seemed the best bet. I like the Fire I have now, so there is that.  The new one will be just a bit bigger.

Remember that guy who wanted to plant tomatoes in a corner of my yard? He ain't doing that again. He hasn't taken care of them at all.


The weeds have completely swallowed them up, and recent storms have knocked them over. I went out and picked them back up last time, but I'm not doing it again. The guy hasn't even been out to check on them in a month.  What tomatoes he does have are rotting in the ground.


There really aren't even any worth salvaging, because the ones still on the plant are bug eaten.

Oh, I should probably mention my new   zinnias, seen in the top photo. I've given up on anything but grass growing in my so called wildflower bed, so I put some  zinnias in it. The two on the right are Magellan, and the yellow one is double profusion.

Once it cools off some, I'm thinking about clawing the rest of the bed up and putting some fall plants in it. Maybe some garden mums or pansy.

July is half over, and big changes are coming at work. I'm going to keep you in suspense, though, until I post from my computer again.

One final note. I'm listening to Christmas music.

So there.


No comments: