Thursday, August 22, 2013

Epizoodies

Sometime during the night, that I Think I'm Getting A Cold feeling morphed into a full fledged Oh Boy I'm Dying feeling.

OK, not literally dying, but I feel pretty bad.  I was thisclose to calling in sick this morning and crawling back into bed, but I toughed it out. 

Group Leader Fernando asked me if Good Becky or Bad Becky had come to work today.  I told neither of them came.  Unspeakably Evil Becky is here.

I tell you what, though, if I still feel this bad in the morning, Unspeakably Evil Becky is going to stay in bed.

In other news, my wonderful cousin, whom I absolutely adore, got a little overenthusiastic with the weed killer.  Final body count:



nine marigolds, my last Dahlia, and about half of my wildflower bed.   The good news is, my zinnias are still strong and healthy.


No comments: