Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wednesday WIP Update

It's been a while since I've done a knitting update, so here goes.

First up, this diagonal scarf. It's kept around to be my mostly mindless knitting, and will probably end up being donated to charity. The pattern is one I made up, based on photos of other similar scarves.

Next up is the Mystery Shawl '09. I've been working on it, but it's hard to see progress since I'm to the point where it takes a long time to do each row.

This is my Falling In Love sock.

This pattern is from the now defunct Magknits website. Fortunately, I had already printed out this pattern before it closed down. It's a very lovely pattern, and the yarn is Cherry Tree Hill in the color Cabin Fever. Unfortunately, it got set aside to work on my

Bandwagon Socks


which got set aside to work on Kernel Scarf.

This is after 6 pattern repeats, with only 17 more to go! Yep, I'm still stopping to admire the pattern every row or two.

I got to stay an extra hour at work today. Then almost as soon as I got home, it was time to go pick up Cody from band practice. So it seems like the evening has been really short. I think I'm going to go knit a bit.

In bed.

Goodnight.

1 comment:

Opal said...

all your wip's are beautiful, but i really cannot wait for that mystery shawl to be finished and blocked so that all is revealed. so hurry up and knit! ;-)